Are you tired of feeling that the success you want comes at too high a cost?
As women, the challenges we face as we establish ourselves as leaders can feel daunting. Although much progress has been made, we continue to live under traditional masculine models of leadership that look at time and money as the primary metrics of success - in other words, your value is measured by the hours you're willing to put in and how you contribute to the bottom line.
It's becoming clearer and clearer that these old models don't work for men OR women.
At Photosanity, women’s leadership is NOT just about your career, job, work or professional life. It is a holistic approach to aligning your life with your values, and who you are with how you present to the world, so that you can make the world a better place for all.
When we can recognize the stories that we tell ourselves, that we have internalized as a result of institutionalized and systematized hierarchies - and let’s face it, some of those narratives are still very much external, explicit, and all over the news - we can instead take control of and shift our own narratives to live out a different story.
In this way, you can increase your personal and professional impact without sacrificing yourself in the process.
I'm Alethea Cheng Fitzpatrick, a Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach and I currently have 2 spots open for private 1:1 women's leadership coaching.
This is perfect for you if:
- You are moving into or want to move into a position of increased leadership in a current or different job or business, and need to increase your skills and profile as a leader in order to do so.
- You are feeling undervalued and want strategies for demonstrating the value that you bring so you can negotiate for salary, benefits, flexibility, promotion, a new role, higher prices or fees etc.
- Your life doesn't feel aligned to your values and how you would like to feel on a daily basis. Stress levels are high, and time is always short, especially if you also have kids. You need help with time management, prioritization and self-care - because something has to change before you burn out completely.
- You are experiencing success but the cost feels too great - you are not taking care of yourself and you are concerned about your health and your personal relationships.
- You are feeling particularly called right now to be a leader and mentor to other women and minorities and want to be as impactful as you can with the time that you have.
- You want to align with a deeper mission or calling that reflects the full potential of how you can best contribute to the world.
How it works:
- Submit your application (see below).
- I'll be in touch within two business days to schedule a 20 minute "get to know you" phone call with qualified applicants - I'll ask you more about your current situation, your challenges and your goals, and I will give you one action to take in order to either increase your impact or lessen your stress - or both! (this is pitch-free)
- If after our initial conversation it feels like a good fit, we’ll schedule a longer follow-up conversation to dive deeper and put together an action plan which you can either implement by yourself or, if you’re interested, I’ll give you more details about how I can help you as your women’s leadership coach.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please fill out a brief application form linked below. All applications will be kept 100% confidential.
As a former architect turned women's leadership and photography coach, I founded Photosanity to help women shift the narrative so they can increase their impact without sacrificing themselves in the process.
As a mom of two boys (aged 8 and 5) I have found photography to be an incredible tool for personal development and self-awareness.
It has become increasingly clear to me over the past few years that my personal mission is to support women, so the world can be a better place for all.
As an architect with almost 20 years of experience, I worked for companies such as Gensler, Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership and STUDIOS Architecture, managing workplace strategy, corporate headquarters and interiors projects for clients such as Time Warner, HBO, CNN, Warner Music Group, Atlantic Records, Nike, Sony, Miramax, Aileron, Bates Advertising and Disney Publishing.