Are you looking to get women's leadership coaching and support?
As women, the challenges we face as we establish ourselves as leaders can feel daunting. Although much progress has been made, we continue to live under traditional masculine models of leadership that look at time and money as the primary metrics of success - in other words, your value is measured by the hours you're willing to put in and how you contribute to the bottom line.
It's becoming clearer and clearer that these old models don't work for men OR women.
The Gaia Project for Women's Leadership has been working from the ground up to develop new models of women's leadership that allow us to share our gifts, contribute to the bottom line and lead holistic lives in the process - lives that are aligned with our values so we can best contribute to making the world a better place for all.
I'm Alethea Cheng Fitzpatrick, and as I near the end of my coach training program with the Gaia Project, I am offering an introductory coaching package for the end of the summer/early fall for those who apply by August 15th, 2017.
This is perfect for you if:
- you are moving into or want to move into a position of increased leadership and need to increase your skills and profile as a leader in order to do so
- you are feeling undervalued and want strategies for demonstrating the value that you bring so you can negotiate for salary, benefits, flexibility, promotion, a new role, etc.
- your life doesn't feel aligned to your values and how you would like to feel on a daily basis - stress levels are high, and time is always short, especially if you also have kids - something has to change
- you are feeling particularly called right now to be a leader and mentor to other women and minorities and want to be as impactful as you can with the time that you have
- you are thinking about your mission and how you can best contribute to the world
How it works:
- Submit your application (see below) any time between now and Tuesday August 15th, 2017.
- I'll be in touch within two business days to schedule a 20 minute "get to know you" phone call with qualified applicants - I'll ask you more about your challenges and goals, and give you some on-the-spot coaching and support. The feedback I'm getting is that these calls are helpful in and of themselves, whether we end up working together or not.
- During our call, with your permission, I'll also provide details about how we could work together, and if you're interested, I'll follow up with an online proposal with all the details for your review and agreement.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please fill out a brief application form linked below. All applications will be kept 100% confidential.
As a former architect turned photographer and coach, I founded Photosanity to help women find joy and connection through photographing their kids, so they can be the best parent they can be without sacrificing themselves in the process.
As a mom of two boys (aged 8 and 5) I have found photography to be an incredible tool for personal development and self-awareness.
It has become increasingly clear to me over the past few years that my personal mission is to support women, so the world can be a better place for all, and I'm looking forward to incorporating women's leadership coaching into what Photosanity has to offer, both separate to as well as integrated with parenting and photography coaching.
As an architect with almost 20 years of experience, I worked for companies such as Gensler, Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership and STUDIOS Architecture, managing workplace strategy, corporate headquarters and interiors projects for clients such as Time Warner, HBO, CNN, Warner Music Group, Atlantic Records, Nike, Sony, Miramax, Aileron, Bates Advertising and Disney Publishing.