Welcome to the 7 Days HQ!
Welcome to the Photosanity 7 Day Challenge! We are so glad that you are joining us and are ready for a little more joy in your life, even if you're having the worst day (we've all been there).
Bookmark this page as this will be your home base for all things to do with the challenge (I know how hard it can be to keep track of emails...).
Here's how the challenge works:
1. Intake survey
In order for us to track and support your participation, we would love it if you could answer a few quick questions. This is entirely optional, but it will help us to give you a more tailored experience.
2. Daily email
Once the challenge starts (on Monday July 31tst), you will receive the day's challenge via email every morning at around 6 am in your timezone - you can read it on your smartphone in just a few minutes while you are on the go.
Each challenge includes a prompt for you to think about and respond to in our Private Facebook Group (more on that in a second).
- During the week (days 1-4) the prompts are written and can be responded to in a few minutes.
- On day 5, you’ll be given a photo prompt for the weekend, and you can submit your photos by the following Monday.
- Day 6 and 7 will give you some additional photo tips.
Here are the emails so far:
- Day one - what's getting between you and joy?
- Day two - what is your biggest challenge as a parent?
- Day three - what do you most want as a parent?
- Day four - what is currently bringing you joy?
- Day five - focus on how it feels, not how it looks
- Day six - amplify joy by editing your photos
- Day seven - use your photos to surround yourself with joy
- Time to share your photos
3. Private Facebook Group
Something magical happens when women gather together to share stories, to be heard, and to listen to and validate others. Knowing that although we may be very different, we can be there for each other and support each other is incredibly powerful.
Here are the Facebook threads so far:
4. Daily Facebook Live
I'm thrilled to announce that I will be going live on Facebook every weekday to talk about that day's challenge and share some additional inspiration and insight. I'll also answer any questions that you may have about that day's prompt or related topics.
Here is the schedule with links to get notified when we are about to go live - you can use the same link to access the live broadcast or the recording afterwards:
Day one - Monday July 31st at 1pm EDT
Day two - Tuesday August 1st at 9am EDT
Day three - Wednesday August 2nd at 11am EDT
Day four - Thursday August 3rd at 12pm EDT
Day five - Friday August 4th at 10am EDT
Wrap-up - Monday August 7th at 12pm EDT - link TBD
5. A free set of 30 prints from Timeshel
Photosanity and Timeshel have just announced a new collaboration around our shared philosophies on finding joy through moments captured and shared, and our belief in the power that printed photos have to preserve and amplify joy that just isn't the same digitally.
And the good news is - all 7 day challenge participants will receive their first set of 30 Timeshel prints for free (worth $14.99)!
During the challenge and beyond, we’ll provide some extra inspiration, motivation and accountability to help you get your set printed by the end of August.
See the day 7 email more information about how to redeem your free prints.
Our goals for this challenge are that by the end you will be able to :
- Find joy day-to-day whenever you want
- Take photos that reflect the joy that is currently in your life
- Amplify that joy by editing and sharing your photos - you’ll get tips on easy ways to get your photos off your devices and out into your life for you and your family to enjoy
- See how you can use photography as a source of joy, not frustration in your life
I can't wait to have you participate!