Welcome to the 7 Days HQ!
Welcome to the Photosanity 7 Day Challenge! We are so glad that you are joining us and are ready for a little more joy in your life, even if you're having the worst day (we've all been there).
Bookmark this page as this will be your home base for all things to do with the challenge (I know how hard it can be to keep track of emails...).
Here's how the challenge works:
1. Intake survey
In order for us to track and support your participation, we would love it if you could answer a few quick questions. This is entirely optional, but it will help us to give you a more tailored experience.
2. Daily email
Once the challenge starts (on Monday July 17th), you will receive the day's challenge via email every morning at around 6 am in your timezone - you can read it on your smartphone in just a few minutes while you are on the go.
Each challenge includes a prompt for you to think about and respond to in our Private Facebook Group (more on that in a second).
- During the week (days 1-4) the prompts are written and can be responded to in a few minutes.
- On day 5, you’ll be given a photo prompt for the weekend, and you can submit your photos by the following Monday.
- Day 6 and 7 will give you some additional photo tips.
3. Private Facebook Group
Something magical happens when women gather together to share stories, to be heard, and to listen to and validate others. Knowing that although we may be very different, we can be there for each other and support each other is incredibly powerful.
The Photosanity Circle is a safe space where you can share your frustrations and your joys. A few days before the challenge, you'll receive an invitation to join the group.
By the end of this 7 day challenge you will be able to:
- Find joy day-to-day whenever you want
- Take photos that reflect the joy that is currently in your life
- Amplify that joy by editing and sharing your photos - you’ll get tips on easy ways to get your photos off your devices and out into your life for you and your family to enjoy
- See how you can use photography as a source of joy, not frustration in your life
I can't wait to have you participate!